Have some “Hard-Coat”(TM) ‘solid mulch’ laid over your garden!
It provides a permanent mulch for you, with creative possibilities!
After 3 months, here is the plant-growth in the Hard-Coat holes!
- Needing 50% less water than a mulch-free surface.
- Slopes staying in place.
- You never need to weed this area.
- Dripper lines are hidden under the soil.
- Plants are perfectly watered.
Model of Hard-Coat, showing dripped plants installed.
On-site application of Hard-Coat:
(1)Hard-Coat is seen here holding up the banks beside a stream,
(2) It is also providing planting-holes for recently-positioned ferns etc.
(plants are drip-watered, with pipes hidden under the coating)
Above Right: The same project, with Hard-Coat in foreground.
Hard-Coat is also holding up the banks beside the paved area.
Contact us for a demonstration of how Hard-Coat is applied and how it looks. (Residential homeowners only, not trade)